Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Pink a Card


Pink a Card is another of the new reformulated Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure line, and it’s a lovely creamy soft baby pink. 

It’s just a darling color, very work appropriate and I think it would be a fantastic base to some nail art. When I first saw it I thought it would be close to Pink Friday from the Nicki Minaj collection from OPI, but it’s actually much lighter, certainly in the same family, but not a dupe at all.

If you’d like to try these out, you can order them here, here, or you can usually pick them up at your local drug store for about $7.99 but they go on sale often.




Disclosure- Products were provided to me by the manufacturer for my opinion and honest review. See here for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment